- Comfortable Spacious Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Guest Parking
- King/Queen with Twin Layout Options
- Semi-Private/Private Decks Or Porches Outfitted With Rocking Chairs
- Babysitting or Childcare
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
For all it's charm, ambiance and beautiful vistas, the Inn at Starlight Lake might best be known for its food. Tucked away in this quiet corner of Pennsylvania, the Inn at Starlight Lake offers a dining experience like no other in the region. The menu features delectable meal selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner that are sure to please everyone. Chef Hari Beth Schwartz, a graduate of Drexel University with a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Culinary Arts, adds her own unique taste and skills to the menus.
Guests at the Inn at Starlight Lake can enjoy a delicious, hot, deluxe breakfast each morning. Grab a coffee or fuel up on your complimentary breakfast before heading out to your outdoor adventure. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, several different and equally hearty options are offered so you can rest assured to start your morning off right.
• Two eggs any style, home fries, toast, and your choice of meat
• Housemade buttermilk pancakes (plain, blueberry, or chocolate chip) and your choice of meat
• Brioche French (with raisins and walnuts) and your choice of meat (white bread is also available)
• Two eggs any style, 2 plain housemade buttermilk pancakes, and your choice of meat
• Housemade granola, or hot or cold cereal, your choice of meat, and a side of fresh fruit
• Three egg omelet (filled with your choice of bacon, ham, mushroom, green pepper, onion, tomato, Swiss, American, or cheddar cheese) Served with home fries and your choice of toast and meat ($2.00 additional)
• Lox and bagel platter—Locally smoked salmon served on a bagel with cream cheese, sliced tomato, sliced red onion, and capers ($2.00 additional)
The lunch menu items, which may be cooked to order, include appretizer, salads and hot or cold sandwiches. For dinner, delicious meals such as Orecchiette Castellina, Maple Ginger Glazed Roast Duckling, Salmon Cakes, Mediterranean Cod, and Seafood Florentine Stuffed Shrimp keeps guests coming back for more.
Chef Hari Beth was joined by pastry chef Mary Reyes, a 23 year veteran of the Inn. Mary makes all of the bread, pastries, pies and cakes as well as the ice creams and sorbets. You’ll be tempted for sure to try her award winning sour cream apple pie!
After a long day of hiking trails range or snowshoeing, sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite spirits in the Stovepipe Bar. Staff will be happy to suggest a wine to complement your meal from their impressive wine selection.